Hello Slopps!

Dmoss69

Oct 27, 2020
OrTurbo turd is not running right now, ol thrist bearing issues again....but for now, im working on this...and will help share any info or knowledge in any way i can!

20200927_123929.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Im trying to post uo videos of the not flowing water pump, but not having much success
If you're trying to upload to the site, we don't allow video attaching (and neither does our partner uploader). Basically boils down to videos typically being big in size and taking up too much space.

Best best is to just toss it on youtube and link to it in here.

Dmoss69

Oct 27, 2020
That would be a water pump not pumping anything! No restrictions....come to find out, mopars had different style water pumps, pulleys, brackets, all kinds of stuff. Im pulling out this water pump soon to measure clearances, and have already ordered a high volume one to replace it.
Warning: if you buy a mopar, dont expect ANY PART to interchange with anything else. Different years of same model, Car, truck, a body, b body...i bet the windshiled wipers have different applications. I thought fords were bad, but this is crazy and expensive. If it wasnt so expensive, id LS turbo swap it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info