• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

hello new potential owner

ukrskater55

Oct 15, 2009

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
yea, cause a 400 rwp car is such a bad ass mother fucker...

gimmie a fuckin bereak...:dunno:
Maybe not to a grown man that's had an 800RWHP car, but a young kid whos never driven close to that powerful of a car before, it's very badass and scary. Frightens me to think of dumb kids out on the road with cars that powerful. Think that's what he was trying to say.

ukrskater55

Oct 15, 2009
okay first of all slow99, why don't you continue making your car look pretty and mean, Im more about the go, but the question was or wasn't whether i knew what it was but more or less is it better to buy a cobra with it already on or be the one to put it on or is it better to look for a stock one? they are asking 22,995 so basically 23k, its only got 35k miles

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
okay first of all slow99, why don't you continue making your car look pretty and mean, Im more about the go, but the question was or wasn't whether i knew what it was but more or less is it better to buy a cobra with it already on or be the one to put it on or is it better to look for a stock one? they are asking 22,995 so basically 23k, its only got 35k miles
Depends on a few things. The car being pullied isnt such a bad thing but it could be.. You want to research a car like this when you buy it for what type of driving habits the owner had. Buying personal is usually better price wise and you can get a feel for the owner and the type of car person he is. Some people take care of there rides and maintain them. Others make them balls ass fast and just keep them operational. So buying from a dealer you have carfax and whatever you can see on the car.. Look at it on a lift for sure check the torque boxes on the rear and look for body work. Look to make sure the fenders and body lines are smooth and no large gaps.. If you dont know what your looking for I am sure you can find someone to go with you and inspect the car. Or at your expense have a ford dealer do an inspection on the car or a local shop that knows these cars.

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Jul 20, 2007
From the way your OP was written was that of a complete newbe to Cobras. How am I supposed to know that you aren't some 16 year old kid that just got his licence and found a Cobra for daddy to buy him? Maybe if you put in some more detail in your post about what it is EXACTLY what you want to hear then you might not get answers like that.

BTW, I'll continue to do whatever the hell I want to with my Terminator whether it's looks or go fast parts or both like I have. I gave you on honest answer that was not intended to come off as a dick. Some people buy cars and don't know what they have and get themselves into trouble or get hurt.
You gave us nothing to go on.

Go buy a Honda or something if you want to be an ass

staticki

Sep 25, 2008
I stopped in to take a look at it and their dealership is a bunch of douchebags.

Car 36k miles, coilovers, x pipe, stock catback(?), and pulley and they want 24k for it. Talking with them I managed to get them down to 22k and they wouldn't go down anymore.The where also confident this seller from New York will be down and pay the 24k for it no questions ask. I laughed and told them I bought a 04 with 28k on it for 19k otd a year ago and walked out the door.

There are better deals out there.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
I stopped in to take a look at it and their dealership is a bunch of douchebags.

Car 36k miles, coilovers, x pipe, stock catback(?), and pulley and they want 24k for it. Talking with them I managed to get them down to 22k and they wouldn't go down anymore.The where also confident this seller from New York will be down and pay the 24k for it no questions ask. I laughed and told them I bought a 04 with 28k on it for 19k otd a year ago and walked out the door.

There are better deals out there.

did you have an intention of buying it if they came down near your price?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info