đź‘‹ INTRO Hello From Mad Town!

Im Nvr L8

E-Bay Junkie
Nov 4, 2005
Hello gang! I'm from Madison WI. and the M3 website. It seems like more then half of the people over there, are over here, lol. So i figured I'd check it out! Looks pretty sweet! I'm sure some of you saw me at Byron on the 22nd, I was the one that ended up breaking my axle on the line in the middle of the day!
KiaMustangGotBump3.jpg

IMG_5114.jpg

S4020516.jpg

S4020534.jpg

S4020545.jpg

S4020537.jpg

Sorry about that hold up! I was only running gears, a CAI, and slicks, but apperently that was enough to shatter the driverside axle, and get me my 13.63 1.4 mile time! So now it's winter and I'm putting all my new parts on, around about a grand worth. So I hope to maybe touch 11's next summer. Anywho, glad to be aboard!

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Apr 1, 2004
Welcome to the site!! I'm Wiked L over on Madisonmusclemustangs.com. I saw your breakage at Byron. I actually watched you try and get your stang on the trailer. I hope everything is Ok! I'm glad you decided to sign up!

Look for information on Midwest SVT Challenge!

Im Nvr L8

E-Bay Junkie
Nov 4, 2005
Thanks for the welcome guys (and gals)!!! HI KEVIN!!! When I broke I only had a CAI, 4.10's and slicks... I think the reason I broke was just how much I beated on the car prior to the meet... Something had to give sooner or later. Oh yeah, and I know that the kia's a true ricer, lol. I put it together right after the fast and the furious, go figure! You guys dig the plates huh??? Can you imagine all the crap I got when I broke at the track, and had to push the car up on the trailer!!!

Thread Info