YouTube Hellcat vs Demon dyno test

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
No markup at Pearl Dodge in Peotone ever on anything.
Gone

Thank you for your interest in the Dodge Challenger.
Unfortunately, the vehicle that you have requested has been sold. The good news is we have several other vehicles available with similar options in the same price range, that you may be interested in.*Please check out our inventory at : http://www.pearlchryslerjeepdodge.com/

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
No mark up, $91k

Who’s going 120 mos on this car? Sign n Drive!!!!

Kind of car you either pay cash for, or finance if you can get a better rate than return on your cash...... with no fucks given about depreciation or length of term.

Gone

Thank you for your interest in the Dodge Challenger.
Unfortunately, the vehicle that you have requested has been sold. The good news is we have several other vehicles available with similar options in the same price range, that you may be interested in.*Please check out our inventory at : http://www.pearlchryslerjeepdodge.com/

Yeah, sorry. It sold yesterday.... they do have a 2016 new white charger hellcat they will sell at an awesome discount i know though. I'm not sure if they are getting another Demon. I don't think so, but ...just order a widebody challenger hellcat there at invoice, pulley, tune, drag radials and you have the same thing for 30k less..... then keep the 30k in the bank for retirement. They both going to depreciate like a rock anyway. It is a Dodge after all... narrow body hellcat taking a beating now.

Knowklew

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 5, 2014
Kind of car you either pay cash for, or finance if you can get a better rate than return on your cash...... with no fucks given about depreciation or length of term.

Yeah, sorry. It sold yesterday.... they do have a 2016 new white charger hellcat they will sell at an awesome discount i know though. I'm not sure if they are getting another Demon. I don't think so, but ...just order a widebody challenger hellcat there at invoice, pulley, tune, drag radials and you have the same thing for 30k less..... then keep the 30k in the bank for retirement. They both going to depreciate like a rock anyway. It is a Dodge after all... narrow body hellcat taking a beating now.

This one? White Hellcat

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of

Yes, that's the one. Call and ask for Bill, tell him Lyle said you told him you're giving a great deal on this unit and what's your best price. My youngest son works there, so that's how i know Bill. He literally just told me today he wants to move that one NOW. Worth looking into if you are in the market.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power

A Hellcat widebody might be an option never thought of that.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

Yes, that's the one. Call and ask for Bill, tell him Lyle said you told him you're giving a great deal on this unit and what's your best price. My youngest son works there, so that's how i know Bill. He literally just told me today he wants to move that one NOW. Worth looking into if you are in the market.

This thing is perfect...i love hellcat chargers. And it's white!

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Help me pick a color.. I'm leaning heavy towards an octane red Hellcat widebody but not 100% sure.. Here are my 3 options what do you think? Octane red first followed by indigo blue then go mango..
8861a70473a540e861659651013ca054.jpg
d6dce348e15f801d194503691daf51ea.jpg
49475db9322d3b291139d808b1c40329.jpg
0328f291c10cf6fcef4190a01c0095ba.jpg
cb5ca75f3fff42040ac9934f562f9fc9.jpg
018363dc90cd19b2b47f3ab3f2abbee8.jpg

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Octane Red unless you can find Indigo Blue. The actual color is way different than what you posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wx4btMD6o4
Those colors were pulled right from the Dodge website except for the octane red one.
I'm sure in real life there are some differences as the indigo blue on that charger is a lighter blue like the old sonic blue on cobras and lightnings

Not seeing that yet on the Hellcat widebody just the Demon

Yeah, b5 is available, but it's horrible although does have a nostalgic feel. Same for the orange, purple, and both greens, yuck.

Out of your 3 to choose from in the thread, indigo blue for sure...... with octane a VERY close second.

I prefer the white over all else myself, but if i was ordering i would have a hard time choosing between white, destroyer grey, and indigo. I would probably go destroyer since both of my challengers i own now are white.

Hard decision, just stay away from the nostalgic colors in my opinion. Have fun picking the color, and good luck with the car!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info