Hellcat Charger sets new record 9.1.....

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
88 degree intake temps sitting at the line. Fuck me!

Killer Chiller for the win. Here are his graphs.

IMG_0408.JPG

Best mod I've done
IMG_0403.JPG

This was driving for one hour. Sitting at idle. The IAT drops in massive chunks under light throttle.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
These cars impress me more and more. They keep coming down in price on the used market too. The HC's are on the fast track to the best bang for your buck. I know coyotes with turbos are damn impressive too but these are legit full size cars you can live with driving everyday.

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
These cars impress me more and more. They keep coming down in price on the used market too. The HC's are on the fast track to the best bang for your buck. I know coyotes with turbos are damn impressive too but these are legit full size cars you can live with driving everyday.

That is the major appeal....other than the older guys in vettes having no respect for it and not even coming close to keeping up with you under light throttle lol. The blower whine also causes old women with their windows open to cringe when you are just getting by them lightly.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

I'm not sure the manners of Hellpig's as his has a ton more mods than I did.
I'm assuming they are great as he DD his. But when I had mine with a touch over 800whp, it drove like a factory car. It was only violent when I needed it to be, lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Do twincharged rides ever run well though?

back in the "3800 days" and other whatever cars, I think the consensus was always one type of compressed power adder was better... whether turbo(s),sc's, whatever.

Not sure man, I'm no expert when it comes to FI. But if he is doing it, I'm assuming there is a good explanation for it, lol.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Not sure man, I'm no expert when it comes to FI. But if he is doing it, I'm assuming there is a good explanation for it, lol.

seems like in all "car circles" everyone has a few peeps try the twincharged route on a factory blower car, and it might throw down sweet dyno numbers and never perform, or just never perform... hopefully they can pull it off.

there was a BUNCH of 3800s back in the day that went down this route... i think ecotec 4 banger cars had a lot of guys try it too.

the 3800s never went better than single turbo or twin turbo cars it seemed.

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect

I'm not sure the manners of Hellpig's as his has a ton more mods than I did.
I'm assuming they are great as he DD his. But when I had mine with a touch over 800whp, it drove like a factory car. It was only violent when I needed it to be, lol.

Still drives like stock when you want it to, but the torque comes on insane when you are in track mode for the transmission setting ripping through the gears "lightly"

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The hell with the blower throw it in the trash and run 2 turbos is what i was getting at.

Seems its hard to beat turbo cars I dont care what platform or chassis its on.

In my 08 JGCSRT with a Procharger I NEVER lost to a single turbo Jeep that was at or near the same boost levels. This was on the street and the track.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Find the fastest SC Jeep time then find the fastest turbo Jeep time...........

Thats the point. Want to talk records here good luck in a blower setup beating a turbo setup.

All Im getting at is I bet the Hellpigs would be faster with 2 turbos than a blower. So I wanted to know if anyone has done twin turbo Hellpig and if so whats it run besides the Turbo Demon above.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info