Hellcat Charger sets new record 9.1.....

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
Same guy I posted about before. Down at Texas 2k19

Clicked off a [email protected] 60'

Has some minor weight reduction, but weighs 4400+ with him in it. Ethanol and pulleys. No spray.

I'll share videos when I can. He tunes his own car, which is awesome. Guys are finally figuring out how to make these things leave off the line.

He now has the record for the fastest boost only stock supercharged hellcat.....and it's a 4 door :D

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Straight line speed is bad ass no doubt.

I’m curious , does Dodge have or planning on a handling package for the Challenger and Charger? Or is there aftermarket handling upgrades for such a task?
Just like the Camaro has the 1LE. I know the cars are big and heavy. Doesn’t mean it can’t handle reasonably well on a road course.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
Straight line speed is bad ass no doubt.

I’m curious , does Dodge have or planning on a handling package for the Challenger and Charger? Or is there aftermarket handling upgrades for such a task?
Just like the Camaro has the 1LE. I know the cars are big and heavy. Doesn’t mean it can’t handle reasonably well on a road course.

Have you driven one? They are surprising even down to the scat pack on handling.

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
Really? That is probably gonna look like a big biotch. haha

Have they released pictures of it yet?

I think they did a good job. Looks sleek. I'm sure it will also be offered with the redeye motor.

IMG_0372.JPGIMG_0373.JPG

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Same guy I posted about before. Down at Texas 2k19

Clicked off a [email protected] 60'

Has some minor weight reduction, but weighs 4400+ with him in it. Ethanol and pulleys. No spray.

I'll share videos when I can. He tunes his own car, which is awesome. Guys are finally figuring out how to make these things leave off the line.

He now has the record for the fastest boost only stock supercharged hellcat.....and it's a 4 door :D

1.3s absurd whats the suspension and tire combo?

Got a converter too?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info