Heat Exchanger question...

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Im gonna be installing a 03-04 Cobra heat exchanger on my Cobra and I had a question for you guys that have upgraded the stock one.
Im gonna be using a Afco or Fluidyne one and I was wondering how they fit in the stock 03-04 Cobra heat exchanger bracket, I know they are about twice as thick so how does this work? Do you need to modify the bracket, or does it fit just like the stock one does?
Thanks,
Mark

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Yep she fits right in there. If you wanna come over and take a lookie lue at my ride your more then welcome. What are your plans as for res. & pump?

FYI, the brackets are really fucking cheesy, they are like a two piece deal (If i remember correctly). I bet you could fab up a nice deal in no time.

Edit, just found this. http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=27683

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Yep she fits right in there. If you wanna come over and take a lookie lue at my ride your more then welcome. What are your plans as for res. & pump?

FYI, the brackets are really fucking cheesy, they are like a two piece deal (If i remember correctly). I bet you could fab up a nice deal in no time.

Edit, just found this. http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=27683

Thanks, I plan on using the Vortech tank and pump. I havnt heard anything bad about Vortech's pump so ill give it a try, and its brand new so it should be fine..I thought about fabbing up my own bracket but if I could find a cheap 03' bracket that would be even better. And I also saw that link you posted but I really down want "COBRA" on the H/E..
But thanks for the help.:biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• ChromeCobra
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list