Hay Days 2017

PANDA

Reaction score
Finally going this weekend. I figured it would come down to this and TCG Tour for this year. Well this show been on my bucketlist forever. Going up with my neighbor Tony, his friend, and a empty 4-place. :rofl: Will be camping on the grounds. I will keep this thread updated with pictures if I have service at the show.

http://www.haydays.com/files2017/2017Flyer.pdf

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You coming home with a new sled, PANDA? Better be a Sidewinder!

PANDA

Reaction score
maybe when they are 10 years old I can pickup a used one.

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
I'll be there this weekend. Camping on the grounds is a hoot from what I hear. Parties all night, pure craziness, at least with my friends who do it LOL.

PANDA

Reaction score
I'll be there this weekend. Camping on the grounds is a hoot from what I hear. Parties all night, pure craziness, at least with my friends who do it LOL.
We are camping but in the field and not the swap grounds. My neighbor was telling me some people register for the swap just to park in the swap area where the party is after the show closes. They have huge RV's and a single helmet for sale. I guess Hay days is cracking down on people like that.

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
Gotcha, always a good time. I go just to check shit out, BS with friends, and it is always fun. I'll be staying at a friend's who lives about 45 minutes away and getting there early Saturday.

PANDA

Reaction score
Well Hay Days was awesome and absolutely huge. I feel like I walked 20 miles on Saturday. Legit look from 7AM to 4PM to walk just the swap. I honestly do not even think I saw everything in two days let alone watch the grass drags and freestyle. Only thing that I didn't like the fact that there wasn't really any Yamaha swap venders at all. Maybe about half a dozen. It also seemed like any of the real deals and must buy stuff were snatched up Friday before the "public" was let inside. A few pics.

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
I saw that ratted out truck with the sled deck and was in love. Pretty cool idea, just not practical. I was there on Saturday and walked the whole nicer area with the venders and walked a few rows of the swap. I didn't buy anything, was thinking new gear but the Motorfist stuff would have run me $900 for bibs and a jacket. I think I'm just going to send my "old" bibs back to Motorfist to utilize that lifetime warranty they offered when I got it.

PANDA

Reaction score
If you don't need the newest gear Hay Days is the place to buy last years for great prices. I got a nice FXR jacket for $99. Almost pulled the trigger on a $75 Carbon fiber 509 motocross style helmet. But kinda want to try one first.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I asked you to call me if you found good KLIM deals :wtc:

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
I looked at last year's Motorfist gear but there were no huge discounts, at least on the bibs. My friend bought a Klim Jacket from last year and the deal was considerably better, like 50% off.

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
I think I'm going to wait until the Milwaukee show, go through all of my gear first to see exactly what I need or want, and then see what deals I can find.

PANDA

Reaction score
I asked you to call me if you found good KLIM deals :wtc:
Gonna buy new gear every year? :bowrofl:

Honestly it would have taken another day to just walk though all the vendors selling new shit. Also anything other than midget size (me) is snatched up pretty quickly. If you want more gear the Milwaukee Show will also have deals just probably not as good of a selection.

PANDA

Reaction score
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Dude's out to fucking lunch. When I was thinking about snowchecking one, they said snowcheck price was around 14.3. Your mods don't mean dick old man.
I was like twenty thousand dollar snowmobile :bowrofl:

Someone had a used Sidewinder with under 1000 miles asking $12K.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gonna buy new gear every year? :bowrofl:

Honestly it would have taken another day to just walk though all the vendors selling new shit. Also anything other than midget size (me) is snatched up pretty quickly. If you want more gear the Milwaukee Show will also have deals just probably not as good of a selection.
My jacket is 2yrs old, my bibs 3 and torn. Boots are on the list this year. My helmet and gloves are fine. Sounds like a big show. No worry, I'll try to get to the Milwaukee show.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you at least buy new boots [MENTION=16]PANDA[/MENTION]?

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom