• Sad
Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I really like what I'm seeing from this Hawks team. They don't have the most skilled lineup and they are a bunch of nobody's in the league. They make some mistakes, but the hustle and grit out of this team is great. They are hitting hard, winning races to loose pucks, getting shots on goal, and crashing the net. It looks like they are playing with a chip on their shoulders and out to prove everyone wrong as they were predicted to be the last place team in the league.

Let's hope the management doesn't screw this up and start trading away some of these young kids as they start to build chemistry with the team. I was a naysayer too going into this season, but this team has really been fun to watch.

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
The amount of penalties last night was ridiculous. As was allowing the go ahead goal. But they're definitely a surprise this year.
Yeah that turnover by Toews was a brutal mistake.

At least none of the penalties were selfish plays. A lot of them came from puck battles where a stick got too high, crashing the net too hard and making goalie contact, etc. The refs did call a really tight game last night.

Reactions: Mook

Thread Info