f5KL3Wr.gif

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Stalock looked really good and Kurashev and Toews together on a line are showing some signs of chemistry. Toews has looked really good in the last 2 games.

Although they don't have a lot of depth or any big names at all, they have a ton of young players who need to prove themselves to the league if they want a future in the NHL. You could see some of that energy in the last 2 nights. I thought the hawks did a good job in puck battles and races to the puck last night. The chances are pretty slim, but it would be awesome to see an underdog story out of this team.

The Hawks did better than I expected against Colorado. I was expecting a blowout. My prediction was 7-2. I figured the Avs would build a big lead early in the game, then start giving the 3rd and 4th liners more ice time, allowing the hawks to sneak in a goal or two later in the game.

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Stalock looked really good and Kurashev and Toews together on a line are showing some signs of chemistry. Toews has looked really good in the last 2 games.

Although they don't have a lot of depth or any big names at all, they have a ton of young players who need to prove themselves to the league if they want a future in the NHL. You could see some of that energy in the last 2 nights. I thought the hawks did a good job in puck battles and races to the puck last night. The chances are pretty slim, but it would be awesome to see an underdog story out of this team.

The Hawks did better than I expected against Colorado. I was expecting a blowout. My prediction was 7-2. I figured the Avs would build a big lead early in the game, then start giving the 3rd and 4th liners more ice time, allowing the hawks to sneak in a goal or two later in the game.

IF they stayed out of the box then maybe it would have been 3-2 or 4-2.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Thread Info