Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Did anyone see the Tavares injury in the Habs Vs Leafs game tonight? It was an ugly one. Total freak accident. Tavares was falling from a hit just as Corey Perry was skating by. As Tavares was going down, Perry tried to jump or lift his leg and avoid him, but he caught Tavares in the head with his knee or shin.

They should have never moved him. That was brutal.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Holy fuck.

I was watching that as it happened and I knew in that instant that Evans wasn't leaving the ice on anything other than a stretcher. I mean wtf. I hope Evans comes out ok. Scheifele should get crucified for this, he doesn't even go for the puck. Just full send into Evans. I think he was out before he even hit the ice.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Great win by the Avs in OT! They were getting WORKED by the Knights, grossly outshot and crazy pressure in all zones. Grubauer was standing on his head and gave his team a chance to win.

Got to hand it to the Knights for responding to the embarrassment of a loss in Game 1 the way they did, but to lose like that has got to be deflating.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Absolutely BRUTAL hit, brutal! Hopefully Evans is ok!

What a game between Avs and the Knights, going to OT. Some ridiculous goaltending right now by both sides. I hate the Golden Showers…….I mean Knights.

Nice job by Ehlers to use some sense and try to protect Evans from a pileup falling on him.

FB_IMG_1622727724924.jpg

I don't really have a pick for the cup this year. I don't like the Avs, but I think they have the best chance at winning it. I've hated the Avs since the late 90s rivalry with Detroit.

I wouldn't mind seeing Montreal get to the finals. Carey Price has been standing on his head and deserves a Stanley Cup before he retires.

Reactions: greasy

Thread Info