Movie Hawkeye [Marvel] - Official Trailer - Disney+

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Looks like they're going for a bit of a comedic angle. Seems to be some funny bits in the trailer. Not sure we're talking Ragnarok levels...

Disney+ and Marvel Studios invite you on an unexpected holiday getaway, unwrapping a brand-new teaser trailer and poster today for “Hawkeye,” a new series set in post-blip New York City. Former Avenger Clint Barton has a seemingly simple mission: get back to his family for Christmas. Possible? Maybe with the help of Kate Bishop, a 22-year-old archer with dreams of becoming a Super Hero. The two are forced to work together when a presence from Barton’s past threatens to derail far more than the festive spirit.

Starring Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye and Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop, “Hawkeye” also features Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Zahn McClarnon, Brian d’Arcy James and newcomer Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez. Helmed by Rhys Thomas and directing duo Bert and Bertie, “Hawkeye” debuts exclusively on Disney+ on November 24, 2021.

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Not sold on Hawkeye being a comedy.

OP
SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I watched the trailer again. Seems like it's got some Die Hard vibes in it. Christmas, bad guys, explosions...

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Still looks loads better than his role in bourne legacy.

and because no one asked. :LOL:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom