Movie Hawkeye [Disney+]

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Looks like they're going for a bit of a comedic angle. Seems to be some funny bits in the trailer. Not sure we're talking Ragnarok levels...

Disney+ and Marvel Studios invite you on an unexpected holiday getaway, unwrapping a brand-new teaser trailer and poster today for “Hawkeye,” a new series set in post-blip New York City. Former Avenger Clint Barton has a seemingly simple mission: get back to his family for Christmas. Possible? Maybe with the help of Kate Bishop, a 22-year-old archer with dreams of becoming a Super Hero. The two are forced to work together when a presence from Barton’s past threatens to derail far more than the festive spirit.

Starring Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye and Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop, “Hawkeye” also features Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Zahn McClarnon, Brian d’Arcy James and newcomer Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez. Helmed by Rhys Thomas and directing duo Bert and Bertie, “Hawkeye” debuts exclusively on Disney+ on November 24, 2021.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rent Free

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just watched first 2 episodes. I'm enjoying it so far. I mean I can't not like Hailee Steinfeld. The only thing I'm having a hard time with is fucking Salamanca being in this :LOL: That ridiculous haircut and mustache just makes me think hes about to go do a Robert Goulet skit on SNL. I guess his character did kinda look like that in the comics, but I think they coulda toned it down just a tad for the show.

Oh and as always.

This also kinda explains why the tracksuit mafia act like cartoon characters in this show, bro. Keeping close to the comics apparently

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info