Shawn's 2018 Trackhawk

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So I have some unexpected money coming back to me from the extended warranty on the Hoe. So I ordered Eibach Pro lowering springs last night. Rear drop is supposed to be 2.1" and front 1.1". Scouring the forums and talking to people on the forums, these sound like the go to spring for the Trackhawk. No complaints, in fact some people think the ride is better with these springs. Stance is how it should have came from the factory imo. Now I just have to find time to install them. We are very busy with the Holidays coming up, going to Mexico Jan 4th and then have to remodel my kitchen. New cabinets will be here Jan 15th, so the 2 weekends after I'm home from Mexico will be dedicated to my kitchen. Buddy who owns a used tire shop in Elgin will let me use his lift on a Sunday when he is closed. I like that idea vs using jacks and jack stands in my garage, lol.

Also ordered dark black vinyl for corners on headlights and for the reverse lights on the tails. It will look good and imo look like its from the factory like that. Both the head lights and tails have black plastic trim leading up to where I'm placing the vinyl. So it will just flow in and tie together nicely.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
So I have some unexpected money coming back to me from the extended warranty on the Hoe. So I ordered Eibach Pro lowering springs last night. Rear drop is supposed to be 2.1" and front 1.1". Scouring the forums and talking to people on the forums, these sound like the go to spring for the Trackhawk. No complaints, in fact some people think the ride is better with these springs. Stance is how it should have came from the factory imo. Now I just have to find time to install them. We are very busy with the Holidays coming up, going to Mexico Jan 4th and then have to remodel my kitchen. New cabinets will be here Jan 15th, so the 2 weekends after I'm home from Mexico will be dedicated to my kitchen. Buddy who owns a used tire shop in Elgin will let me use his lift on a Sunday when he is closed. I like that idea vs using jacks and jack stands in my garage, lol.

Also ordered dark black vinyl for corners on e headlights and for the reverse lights on the tails. It will look good and imo look like its from the factory like that. Both the head lights and tails have black plastic trim leading up to where I'm placing the vinyl. So it will just flow in and tie together nicely.

If you need help let me know!

Reactions: Shawn1112 and Mook

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Came home to a box, I love coming home to boxes, lol. Debating if I want to powder coat them red.

20191206_135719.jpeg
20191206_135818.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Pulley, tune
E85?
Sure if you want to give me the money to do it, lol.
All BS aside I was offered a "sponsorship" thru Jeremy Satera who took over Barth's shop. Wants to use my rig for their (His and Barths) new flex tune.
All parts at cost, and tuned at a very deep discount. I need to buy ID1300X, BAP, pulley and a few other things. Just cant swing it financially right now.
I have too much money tied up in my Regal not to finish it. If I start modding the Hawk the Regal will never get done and to me thats just dead money sitting in the garage.

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
All Teslas...........................................:io:

In the beginning of November I was heading West on Higgins and caught the light at Higgins/Barrington with a Model S (not sure what trim level, the car was debadged). The light turns green and the guy shoots out of a cannon and is rubber necking me the whole time to see if I can hang. I wasn’t trying to race. We catch the immediate light after at Shoe Factory and I was thinking in my head it’s on now bitch! The guy gets the hit because basically jumped the light.....I proceeded to give it hell and put BUS LENGTHS on him ??? I could not get the dude to roll up anywhere near my car after that, he was always conveniently pacing behind me no matter how much I slowed down.

Thread Info