Shawn's 2018 Trackhawk

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Well I dont do teaser threads, here she is. 2018 Trackhawk with 14k miles, just brought her home.
I had planned on waiting till spring, but with the new tax law on vehicles you trade in starting Jan 1st, figured it made sense to buy now.
First mods will be lowering it and a CAI so I can really hear the SC whine.

HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE shout out to John The Beast. Him and I talked via PM and he knew someone over where I bought the car and he pulled some strings.
He really got the ball rolling for me, he made a phone call last night and told me go in there today, they will take care of you.
I went from basically saying fuck you because they started at 5.99% and went down to 4.99% and they were sticking to it to them going down to 3.14 because John made a phone call. I told John get them to come down to 3.25% and I'd sign, he got them lower than what I wanted. Thanks John, I owe you bro. Will take some better pics hopefully tomorrow.

TH 1.jpg

TH 2.jpg

TH 3.jpg

TH 4.jpg

TH 5.jpg

TH 6.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
How soon before it goes to barth?
Gonna be a while bro. Down payment to make this thing affordable killed me, lol. Will do the lowering springs, CAI and maybe black vinyl roof soon. Those things arent very expensive and I can do the work myself (besides vinyl roof)
I spent a good chunk of change I had put away for the Regal build as well. I had planned on waiting till spring but that new tax law kinda pushed things forward. I still have a ton of overtime coming up, then end of our fiscal year in March should set me back up to finish the Regal.

Reactions: SleeperLS

Thread Info