Haven't been active in a while but new car!

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Thanks guys, and what pic are you guys talkin about? :dunno:

bikrboy, i got the car for 1700, you think I care if there was a CEL? Deusche. Plus I fixed it already in school (Still in highschool regarding your UTI comment)

I'm not stating this car is a "racecar" or anything, I bought it cause I wanted a new car and couldn't let it go when my neighbor said 1700 lol. I was actually going to go put a downpayment on a 04 6 speed TL but this worked out perfectly. i was just surprised that it was actually quick, wasn't expecting that.

Prelude I'm selling it, Supra is still here, and the Infiniti looks amazing in person too! (unlike the prelude lol)

Me and my uncle are "sharing" these cars (he lives with me) but for some reason I love driving the Infiniti over the Supra. I guess the luxury bug hit me pretty hard!

I'm 17, let me enjoy doing my dumb shit while I can :p

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
So you and your uncle are now sharing 3 cars? Do you split the payments or does he just buy these vehicles and let you drive them? I'm not trying to hate on you but this "sharing" cars thing kind of has me confused.

Our original plan was to sell the Prelude, buy a beater ass corolla or something for the winter or whatever else for like 2 grand, and whoever needs what car, we just take it. I jst lucked out finding the Infiniti for 1700 lol. Both Supra and Infiniti are paid off, I paid for the Infiniti myself, and Supra has been paid off for I don't know how long. After the accident, we both helped pay for the restoration and what-not of the supra. Both the infiniti and the Supra are outside my house and I can take either anytime I want to (granted they're home) and same goes for him so that's how we share the cars. I lucked out on the infiniti because we used to argue on who takes the prelude and who takes the supra (cause its a piece of shit) but now it doesn't matter. It's confusing but its just how it works with us lol. And no I'm not trying to act cool claiming my uncles Supra is mine, my uncle is like my brother and he literally just handed me the prelude, we're cool as hell so we can handle the sharing car thing lol. In the winter if I still have the Prelude, we're gonna store the Supra away and just drive the infiniti and prelude. If prelude is gone, we're just gonna have to drive the Supra and Infiniti.

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Photo-0017.jpg

If you get past that it's auto and 15 seconds, it handles fucken amazing, looks amazing, sounds amazing,and about everyone looks at you while you're in it lol

Thread Info