YouTube Have you ever heard of vice grip garage? Calming car show.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
It's hard to binge this channel because the jokes are the same, but it's great in moderation. Really appreciate the hourlong deep dives into these cars, and the selection. Love the Caddy sedan.

I would agree on that. My workaround on that one is to watch one of the car rescue episodes and then one of the “interior resurrected on the cheap” or “budget cage install”. The jokes became a lot more thick as it went on so older episode/ new episode / old again works too.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yes. It had brand new tires and painted wheels on it :rofl:

But I still watch his YT stuff. He’s making me want to restomod a 3+3 square body and daily drive it.
Yeah, wasn't a big deal to me. But what blew my mind was the rope into the combustion chamber through a sparkalator hole and crank it, watch the head pop right up!

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I like his videos though I think some of these clunkers were pushing it from a safety standpoint.
No different than Roadkill. As long as the person/team has the knowledge, confidence, and parts to get it running without causing a hazard to others I think it is fine. There are a few Roadkill episodes where they were laying exhaust smoke (oil) and blanketing across an entire highway. That was a bit over the line. Or when Finnegan and Angelo did the diesel swap into the wagon and were rolling coal to the point where vehicles were slamming on their brakes. Yeah, no, not good to be showing that.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
I do not like the roadkill stuff too much stuff is half assed and then they try to drive 500 miles in it.
Confused The Point GIF by Travis

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Kazamakis
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info