• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Have questions about MM Wheel Spacers

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
http://www.maximummotorsports.com/i...48_134&zenid=5cc3d40f82ccacd55ddffa5cf87ed197

I ordered these from Maximum Motorsports last week. Well I got them today and went to install them. The spacer attaches to the whee studs and then the spacer has its own studs you attach the wheel to. My question is, they didn't give me an extra set of lugs. I tried real quick using the lugs that I had on the car to fit under the spacer. It didn't work. Do they sell shorter lugs local or do I have to go through MM. I couldn't find anything on their website.

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Mine came with a package of Gorilla Nuts, on the package it says
Part #70037 12mm x 1.50 open ended acorn (6 per package).

It's just a plain steel lug nut that you would find on any car that uses wheel covers on a plain wheel.

I went into autozone and got what I needed. Thanks for the info.

Sonypictures9650.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list