Has anyone won a giveaway contest?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I sign up for crap all the time on the off chance I’ll win some fishing gear, tool or other nonsense on social media.

I’m probably into the multiple hundreds of times I’ve entered by now and haven’t won anything yet. I know the odds are I wouldn’t have won anything.

More or less curious who has scored some random shit besides concert tickets on a radio station giveaway.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I was hooked with the speed society car giveaways. Buy a hat or t shirt to win a 2000hp Demon. Quadruple entries this week only…

Season 2 Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony

This was my biggest win. Besides this I've won small things also from Marlboro.

I found out they sold the ranch off a year or 2 ago now.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

My Cousin either won that as well or went as someones guest. She said she had a blast, I was always hoping to win that trip

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Never. It’s just a self-inflicted way to give your data to whoever is asking so they can sell it. I’ve been “on the internet” since I was 13. 20 years of countless giveaways and I’ve never won a single thing, from computers to cars to guns to meeting Johnny Sin’s fluffer.

Classic Firearms is the biggest sus giveaway. They “give away” guns almost fucking weekly, including some very high top dollar shit, and they have a huge lead up to it then no notice of who actually won.

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak and sktchy

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I sign up for crap all the time on the off chance I’ll win some fishing gear, tool or other nonsense on social media.

I’m probably into the multiple hundreds of times I’ve entered by now and haven’t won anything yet. I know the odds are I wouldn’t have won anything.

More or less curious who has scored some random shit besides concert tickets on a radio station giveaway.
My wife has. She signed up with some promo with Jennifer Lopez and Virgin Voyages. They sent my wife an email saying she won a cruise. Unfortunately for my wife and I, it was bad timing and we didn't have the funds nor time to get our passport to make the cruise. We were going to just transfer it to a coworker of mine and initially were told it's transferable but when he was talking to an agent, they said no.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Also, I won a $250 gift card on DLD (only thing I've won on there). I also "won" a raffle for a psp back in the day when I worked at Home Depot. Tickets were like $1 or $5 each. Can't remember exactly. I played the odds. Threw in $50 and told everybody that I bought "x" amount of tickets (the $50 worth). It deterred enough people to make my chances great. I won. Turned around and sold it to an ex of my (ex) step-sister.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I’ve won an autographed Blackhawks jersey from a Blackhawks giveaway. An Amazon Echo Dot from the dealer I bought a motorcycle from. Tickets to Goose Island Prop Day, this was a terrible experience as I didn’t realize I’d be waiting in a 4 block long line in December just do buy some bottles before getting to go to the barrel warehouse for tastings.

But have gone 0 for 16 on DLD raffles.

Have considered getting in on some Adam LZ or Tommyfyeah car giveaways but I’ve been cheap and/or their merch is shit. Adam LZs latest giveaway with the RB26 powered R33 GTST would be awesome to win.

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO

This is AWESOME.

Reactions: Mr Baytchos
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info