has anyone shot at the new Shore Galleries in Lincolnwood?

saliv8

all motor
Reaction score
It looks like it's wide open without an area to reload and set your equipment down similar to outdoor clubs? Kinda strange as I am used to indoor ranges having dedicated booths for each shooter.

Anybody been here?

http://www.shoregalleries.com/range/

saliv8

all motor
Reaction score
It looks like it's wide open without an area to reload and set your equipment down similar to outdoor clubs? Kinda strange as I am used to indoor ranges having dedicated booths for each shooter.

Anybody been here?

http://www.shoregalleries.com/range/

:rollpicard:

Well I checked out their facebook page and the pics on there are updated. I guess they forgot to update their website pics? lol. Disregard, they have nice booths and seems like a cool place to check out.

saliv8

all motor
Reaction score
Looks good and is not too far from me.

Wonder how much the range costs per hour.
I believe Shore is $28 p/hour for one lane/one person and an additional $20 p/hour if you share a lane.

Gat is $20 p/hour per lane with awesome staff that like to help.

Maxon is $23 p/hour per lane but have a lunchtime special that is killer, like $11 p/ lane from 11:30am to 2:30pm or thereabouts mon-fri.

Shore is the most expensive by far, but my wife and I will check it out as we are real close. We're gonna check out the Maxon's lunch special too as I have weird days off/schedule.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Man, that is expensive.

I would prefer to keep going to HP Shooters/CY Armory in Mchenry. It is $16 per hour, $10 for the other person. Granted, there are only lanes, the people there are super cool, there are a few locals that come out weekly, so, its pretty nice.

Last time my wife and I went to Maxon, we rented two guns, spent 1 hour in the range in a shared lane, and paid roughly $130.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Best range by far in the "Chicagoland" area is Range at 355 in Boilingbrook. One range fee per booth, not per shooter, clean af, and the range officers actually yell at morons on the range quite frequently. Their prices are $22 for their standard range, and $25 for the range that has the target hangers that can turn sideways, back, etc.

edit: forgot to mention that on a few occasions we went there when it wasn't too busy, and our paid for 1 hr turned into 2+ of range time :fy:

cap42

Restoration Hell
Reaction score
Best range by far in the "Chicagoland" area is Range at 355 in Boilingbrook. One range fee per booth, not per shooter, clean af, and the range officers actually yell at morons on the range quite frequently. Their prices are $22 for their standard range, and $25 for the range that has the target hangers that can turn sideways, back, etc.

edit: forgot to mention that on a few occasions we went there when it wasn't too busy, and our paid for 1 hr turned into 2+ of range time :fy:

It's a nice range, only a mile from me so I try to frequent it often. Weekdays aren't bad but the weekends or busy as fuck!

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's a nice range, only a mile from me so I try to frequent it often. Weekdays aren't bad but the weekends or busy as fuck!
Yep!! I try to stay away Friday/Saturday/Sunday unless I plan on getting there sat/sun at open, but even then there're people waiting at the door. Wednesday nights are the best imo.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Reaction score
Yep!! I try to stay away Friday/Saturday/Sunday unless I plan on getting there sat/sun at open, but even then there're people waiting at the door. Wednesday nights are the best imo.

Last time I visited there on a Saturday I got there a half hour before opening and there was already a line of 20 people. I still somehow got a lane right away so it was all good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom