• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

has any1 ever??????

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
sonicblue2003 said:
on the pass side the stud is fixed to the heder. want to knoww if its pressed in or screwed in.
its screwed in. generally when you change the factory x pipe you sould replace the studs with longer ones depending on the fit of the x pipe. napa carries them, advance auto also. they r like $7 if I remember correctly.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
N20GT said:
The studs screw in and are IMPOSSIBLE to get out it seems. I fought with mine all day yesterday. I have a thread going too, check out the suggestions/pics. Not sure if mine is the same design as yours, but if it is ur in for alot of cussing and wrench throwing.

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?p=258440#post258440
How did you try to remove them? What I did was I screwed the nut back on the stud as tight as I could and then I broke it loose. But then again my car only had like 10k on it when i did it so it wasnt all rusted on completly. I feel your pain though man good luck keep wrenchin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info