Hardee's/ Carl's jr. Bacon 3 way burger

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Reaction score
I was on a road trip this weekend and seen a Hardee's so I pulled in. We don't have these in Rockford. I got this 1/2lb Bacon 3 way thick burger meal. Even comes with curly fries. Damn was it good. Had so much bacon on it.

"The Bacon 3-Way Burger from Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. This burger doesn’t simply pile on the bacon. Instead, it features bacon in three different formats: crumbled bacon, bacon jam, and regular old thick-cut bacon-bacon. Yes, bacon Jam. A spreadable form of bacon."

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
I was on a road trip this weekend and seen a Hardee's so I pulled in. We don't have these in Rockford. I got this 1/2lb Bacon 3 way thick burger meal. Even comes with curly fries. Damn was it good. Had so much bacon on it.

"The Bacon 3-Way Burger from Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. This burger doesn’t simply pile on the bacon. Instead, it features bacon in three different formats: crumbled bacon, bacon jam, and regular old thick-cut bacon-bacon. Yes, bacon Jam. A spreadable form of bacon."

@ilikemtb999 likes this

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ive had a couple of these since they came out w/ them, and because of this thread had to go get another one today :rofl: They are indeed yummy burgers. That bacon jam is what sends it over the top tho. So good. I wanna get some of that and spread it on my toast.

OP
Bad00ss

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Reaction score
If i could get my hands on that bacon jam I would make peanut butter and bacon jam sandwiches. Hell I'd buy dinner rolls and spread it over them instead of butter. The possibilities are endless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom