Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
The BMW train keeps rolling.

New ride for the Mrs-
2018 M2
Long Beach Blue
DCT
Full options with moonroof delete.

Did the BMW Performance Center Delivery. Was pretty awesome. Driving it home through a winter storm in TN and KY, not as awesome. but we made it.

Plans are Tint and protective detail coat for now. Winter wheels and tires ready to go on today. Wifey is excited so that's what is important.

Car is in break in so no chance to get aggressive, not to mention the freezing rain and ice mix we drove through Saturday made things dicey. We did get to go full out in a demo at the track though. It really is shocking how quick this thing is.

Pics-

At BMW:
TPVAX2d.jpg

2je0vtL.jpg

a8sVmCP.jpg

ewOkLZd.jpg

Home - along side its older & slower sibling:
4I0neU5.jpg

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
The BMW train keeps rolling.

New ride for the Mrs-
2018 M2
Long Beach Blue
DCT
Full options with moonroof delete.

Did the BMW Performance Center Delivery. Was pretty awesome. Driving it home through a winter storm in TN and KY, not as awesome. but we made it.

Plans are Tint and protective detail coat for now. Winter wheels and tires ready to go on today. Wifey is excited so that's what is important.

Car is in break in so no chance to get aggressive, not to mention the freezing rain and ice mix we drove through Saturday made things dicey. We did get to go full out in a demo at the track though. It really is shocking how quick this thing is.

Pics-

At BMW:
TPVAX2d.jpg

2je0vtL.jpg

a8sVmCP.jpg

ewOkLZd.jpg

Home - along side its older & slower sibling:
4I0neU5.jpg

Absolutely!!! Damn thats a sexy car!!

I like these more than the new M4s these remind me more like a modern E46.

Hell yes thats nice! Id love to drive one!

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
God dayum that color. I'm sure Angela's ecstatic.

Most definitely! We put the order in almost a year ago. These were not easy to find optioned how she wanted. it took a while to get the allocation through the dealer we wanted to work with. No big deal as her previous 235 lease ended just prior to taking delivery and the dealership let us keep it as a free loaner until we picked this up.

At the time I had originally looked at getting myself a F80 M3 or even an Alfa QF, but went this direction and got myself an e90 M3 as they’re pretty affordable and still quite fun to drive when they aren’t broke.

Color reminds me of the laguna seca blue they had on the M3s in the early 2000s.

In the right light (cloudy days like today) it does have some of that LS blue tone, but a lot more “flip-flop” from blue to green is present to be sure. It is a color that has to be seen in person.

Thread Info