Reactions: S8ER01Z

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I was so happy to hear this today. They're also going to be working on a new ME game, but they've given zero details yet. Hell I still haven't even played Andromeda. I have it for my PS4 and its still wrapped up in plastic :ROFLMAO:

Andromeda got a lot of hate. I played well after it came out. It didn’t have as good a story but honestly was very enjoyable. Not sure why that game got a hat on so hard.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I was so happy to hear this today. They're also going to be working on a new ME game, but they've given zero details yet. Hell I still haven't even played Andromeda. I have it for my PS4 and its still wrapped up in plastic :ROFLMAO:
Its worth a play, however you'll have some disappointments with some of the character models with lip sync. The expressions just look off at times. The problem was they scrapped teh system they used in ME123, and created a new system for ME:A. But they never bothered to actually give the time to develop it to the same level as the first one.

I'm curious to know if the game is being ported to a new engine, and maybe the new engine will have better facial animation tools.

I also specifically don't like how the new "Classless" system worked. You can only have 3 powers active, and you need to use a "custom preset" wheel to assign new powers to a profile. Then you have to switch profiles.

Personally, I rather have the old classed system.

Also, I did no like the weapons at all. The research bit didn't do a thing to actually improve the weapons and I basically 100% rolled back hard onto just being a biotic power house.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
ME:A is a great game in its own right and follows a completely new story.
They fixed the animation issues and facial expressions, but it took them a couple months after release. It's a very long game with lots to do, especially if you take on every single side mission. It's a good game to keep you busy for the winter.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So that was Liara finding Shepards body on Alchera at the beginning of ME:2. Even though she never did. But I suppose it makes a good teaser.

Liara contracted Ferus who was an agent for the Shadow Broker to intercept Shepards body which the Blue Suns recovered from Alchera. The bounty was placed by the Collectors.

And I know WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too much about Mass Effects lore. Geek I am.

I've literally read every single bit of back story, every Codex entry, and every official book.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Damn I need to get on your level
Its a comic that came with ME:2 legendarysupernerdedition.

In it though you get to see Aria bitch slap the shit out of collectors on Omega.

1607660023516.png

Also, they better god damned hire this cosplayer to be Liara for any promotional events. Fucking phenomenal skill there. Most times the head pieces come off bulky and make the head shape look all wrong. But somehow she nailed it and it looks natural. As if there is anything natural about a blue scaled woman with tentacles for hair.

1607660158557.png

1607660251482.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Uuugghhhhh this is such a tease.

I really should play Andromeda

So, I rewatched that.

When I watched it before I thought it was a catch-all to get people excited and show a few things that could be in the remaster.

Its not that.

When we see Liara walking on the frozen planet, their is a dead Reaper in the background. So its not Alchera.

All of that is from what would be ME:4.

I guess the frozen planet could be because of the Reapers bombardment of earth kicking off a small Ice Age. And the citadel did blow up at the end with an entire arm flying off.

Thread Info