Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
https://youtu.be/bAUpSm3fpa4

Hanna, the 2011 film from director Joe Wright about a teenager who was raised by her ex-CIA agent father to be a super spy, is being reimagined as a television series by Amazon. Now the company has unveiled a new Super Bowl trailer that gives us our best look yet at what to expect.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
It will be weird with no Saoirse Ronan. Hoping this girl can fill her shoes.

I've enjoyed all of the film's she's starred in and I've seen.

But she's got a few that the Genre's fall out of the stuff I usually watch. I really liked Byzantium. She was good in The Host, but The Host itself is not that great of a movie.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
This has been in my queue for a longest time. I just never sat down to watch it. Mostly because as whole I pretty much ignore prime video.

So I started watching it. Up to EP3. So far, pretty much a carbon copy of the movie, but expanded and slower moving. But I'm enjoying it and will watch through season 2.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Well, damn. Season 2 is way better than season 1. And I liked season 1.

Season 1 finishes the storyline of the original movie. Season 2 makes its own way and expands in a great way. I had some gripes. There was one scene where I thought if Hanna was as well trained as she should have been she never should have made that mistake. But its forgivable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info