He's gonna hate it.
Youre Wrong Season 1 GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Much much better than S1. Definitely worth watching. The CGI was far better, the story line was far better. The acting was [mostly] better. I wish the Fall of Reach was covered more, but I understand why it wasn't.

The Arbiter had no business being as good of a character as he was, for the limited amount of time he was on screen. I wish they didn't kill him off

Now for the airing of the grievances:

McKee is by far the worst character on the show, and might crack my top 10 for worst ever. Just terrible. No purpose. They brought her back and didn't even bother explaining it. Not even a "somehow Palpatine returned" moment. The actress is also just bad at acting. It's like she's trying to do a really bad Mother of Dragons impersonation. The show would be better without her and the story wouldn't even really have to change.

I also have no use for Kwan, Soren and his family, or Miranda Keyes. All bad characters. They killed off some great characters and left shitty ones. That's disappointing.

All that being said, I'm definitely on board for a lot more seasons to come.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Much much better than S1. Definitely worth watching. The CGI was far better, the story line was far better. The acting was [mostly] better. I wish the Fall of Reach was covered more, but I understand why it wasn't.

The Arbiter had no business being as good of a character as he was, for the limited amount of time he was on screen. I wish they didn't kill him off

Now for the airing of the grievances:

McKee is by far the worst character on the show, and might crack my top 10 for worst ever. Just terrible. No purpose. They brought her back and didn't even bother explaining it. Not even a "somehow Palpatine returned" moment. The actress is also just bad at acting. It's like she's trying to do a really bad Mother of Dragons impersonation. The show would be better without her and the story wouldn't even really have to change.

I also have no use for Kwan, Soren and his family, or Miranda Keyes. All bad characters. They killed off some great characters and left shitty ones. That's disappointing.

All that being said, I'm definitely on board for a lot more seasons to come.
I watched s2 again. The actor playing Soren was a terrible casting decision. Not only is he a really bad actor, but the fact that he’s supposed to be young enough that he was 6 years old when Halsey was a high ranking doctor creating the Spartans? He looks older than she does

Also..why do so many characters (especially Makee and Soren) talk in a loud whisper all the time. Annoying af

Still a great show though. I hope they do like 6 seasons of it..but they won’t

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I watched s2 again. The actor playing Soren was a terrible casting decision. Not only is he a really bad actor, but the fact that he’s supposed to be young enough that he was 6 years old when Halsey was a high ranking doctor creating the Spartans? He looks older than she does

Also..why do so many characters (especially Makee and Soren) talk in a loud whisper all the time. Annoying af

Stop overthinking it and enjoy the show.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI

Doesn't help that the only thing I could remember him in was the role that he played that wannabe gangster rapper in The Sopranos that tries to shake down Hesh. And that aired like 25 years ago at this point.

The actress that plays Halsey is in her mid 50s. She just looks good for her age.

Thread Info