Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ranked is so fucking infuriating.

Some of these matches feel so incredibly cheap.
I'm also just raging because my aim just isnt as fast as it once was. I can manage in COD but in Halo, where everything is heavier and more methodical, I'm just not fast enough with the BR and thats all you start with in Ranked.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Plays pretty nice on PC so far. I find it odd how few matches have any voice comms so far. Just playing with a group of 3-4 dudes so far. Last time I played was like Halo 3 on console so this is way more enjoyable with keyboard and mouse.
I should really try and switch to keyboard and mouse for this game as the controls are pretty simple in comparison to Warzone or something like that.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
I should really try and switch to keyboard and mouse for this game as the controls are pretty simple in comparison to Warzone or something like that.
I would make sure you get your mouse settings correct the first time as relearning once you have done things for a while is not that fun. I generally do the low DPI setup with a larger mousepad for smoother aim.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

According to a leak from _FireMonkey on Twitter, players will be able to earn the armor core at level 5 of the event pass, with extra armor pieces and attachments for the core earned at later levels along with other smaller rewards such as nameplates, colors, and XP boosts. This isn't the only event in store for Halo Infinite's first season of content, as the developers have also announced three other upcoming releases for the game titled Winter Contingency, Cyber Showdown, and Tactical Ops. More information will most likely pour in around the end date for Fracture: Tenrai, but as of now, there is still no information about these events.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
FYI

20211123_102130.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info