Gaming Halo: Infinite

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
This game is so damn good! Now 3 games away from a ranked level. I’m sure it’s going to be low as two of the guys I was playing with averaged -8 KDAs so we lost half the games.

Still had the issue with first time loading in on quick play it puts me under the map. A quick restart of the game and it doesn’t happen again.

One buddy had issues with being able to hear us in game so we had to use the Xbox app for PC. That is the worst thing I’ve ever used. If you minimized it it kicked you from the party. If I accidentally clicked join game instead of join party it would open up another game window. Literally had the game open in 3 windows.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This game is so damn good! Now 3 games away from a ranked level. I’m sure it’s going to be low as two of the guys I was playing with averaged -8 KDAs so we lost half the games.

Still had the issue with first time loading in on quick play it puts me under the map. A quick restart of the game and it doesn’t happen again.

One buddy had issues with being able to hear us in game so we had to use the Xbox app for PC. That is the worst thing I’ve ever used. If you minimized it it kicked you from the party. If I accidentally clicked join game instead of join party it would open up another game window. Literally had the game open in 3 windows.
I'm at the top edge of gold 3. I'm not great at 4x4 but making progress.

We'll need a 4th tonight. I'll shoot an invite if I see you on.

Reactions: RedBeard

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Gentlemen, apologies for my temper :rofl: But some of these ranked games were absolute total fuckery.

And I'm still convinced they've completely removed any splash damage from nades. I watched too many players just Terminator right through the blast with no damage done.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Was a controller perhaps thrown?
Hell no. I was using my new 20th anniversary controller.

1637298605120.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info