Gaming Halo: Infinite

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
This game is so damn good! Now 3 games away from a ranked level. I’m sure it’s going to be low as two of the guys I was playing with averaged -8 KDAs so we lost half the games.

Still had the issue with first time loading in on quick play it puts me under the map. A quick restart of the game and it doesn’t happen again.

One buddy had issues with being able to hear us in game so we had to use the Xbox app for PC. That is the worst thing I’ve ever used. If you minimized it it kicked you from the party. If I accidentally clicked join game instead of join party it would open up another game window. Literally had the game open in 3 windows.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I need to get off poverty Comcast prepaid internet so I can play some god damn games. Holding out for starlink 7 months now 😭

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
This game is so damn good! Now 3 games away from a ranked level. I’m sure it’s going to be low as two of the guys I was playing with averaged -8 KDAs so we lost half the games.

Still had the issue with first time loading in on quick play it puts me under the map. A quick restart of the game and it doesn’t happen again.

One buddy had issues with being able to hear us in game so we had to use the Xbox app for PC. That is the worst thing I’ve ever used. If you minimized it it kicked you from the party. If I accidentally clicked join game instead of join party it would open up another game window. Literally had the game open in 3 windows.
I'm at the top edge of gold 3. I'm not great at 4x4 but making progress.

We'll need a 4th tonight. I'll shoot an invite if I see you on.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
WhiteKnuckleScat WhiteKnuckleScat RedBeard RedBeard, what time works for you guys tonight? Pete, if we can get Vash on, we'll have a solid team of 4 for me to scream into the mic at.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The ghost is INSANELY overpowered.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Gentlemen, apologies for my temper :rofl: But some of these ranked games were absolute total fuckery.

And I'm still convinced they've completely removed any splash damage from nades. I watched too many players just Terminator right through the blast with no damage done.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Great to hear about the campaign.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Halo campaigns were epic. I remember being more excited to play the story line in halo 2 and 3 than I really was about multiplayer. Again I suck complete ass at halo so maybe that’s why.

But they really knew how to do a great campaign

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No co op at launch, no money spent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom