Gaming Halo: Infinite

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I even have an external SSD you can buy from me to speed up load times massively.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm going to assume that means.............you'll do it?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I know this is a shitty compressed video...I know this is a beta and I know this is just a small clip but sweet COD map with boring gameplay...

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
who else is in this weekend? big team battle, lets goooooooooooooooooooooooo

1632960291646.png

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Download Xbox insider hub. The test invite is waiting in there for anyone that wants to try.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Also, you're only able to play at two test time periods each day starting Friday.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Played about an hour of the first test session. Audio is fantastic. The guns sound great. Graphically, its not gonna win awards but it runs super smooth. Tried BTB first (which is now 12v12) and it was fun enough. CTF and capture points (whatever they call it).

Then went into 4v4 and got absolutely buttfucked. I'm hoping its just because the map I played was in the previous beta, so people were familiar with it. But I got wrecked....everyone also seemed to be just using the pistol. So I switched to that and started to do better. Doesnt help when your other 3 teammates dont do shit.

I'll give it another go tonight.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Played the beta last night. Halo is back. It feels like a modernized version of Halo 3, which is a good thing. It’s no longer trying to be COD and is sticking closer to its roots IMO. The BTB map is awesome. Graphics are great, style is very “halo”. Excited for the final release.

IceCreamAssassin

Drive Safe, Don’t Rape
Donating Member
Reaction score
Never had any friends that played on Xbox so I never got one until the last one.

OP
Thirdgen89GTA

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I was always in it for the campaigns. For me, I loved playing through 1-3. 4 was great, one of the best stories in the universe. 5 was spotty. Don't know how 6 will turn out.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
I was always in it for the campaigns. For me, I loved playing through 1-3. 4 was great, one of the best stories in the universe. 5 was spotty. Don't know how 6 will turn out.
I’m with you, always loved the campaigns. With that being said, they lost me with 4 and 5. Halo 1-3, ODST and reach are all great stories. Halo 4 and 5 tried to be too “grand” imo and missed the mark. Excited for what 6 has as it appears to be more grounded.

OP
Thirdgen89GTA

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I’m with you, always loved the campaigns. With that being said, they lost me with 4 and 5. Halo 1-3, ODST and reach are all great stories. Halo 4 and 5 tried to be too “grand” imo and missed the mark. Excited for what 6 has as it appears to be more grounded.
For me, the Halo stories falter when they try to follow more than one protagonist. When the stories veer away from Chief & Cortana, and instead focus on Arbiter, or Lock it loses momentum. Halo 4 I liked because it was very solidly on Chief & Cortana. I loved the cutscenes.

Halo 5 I had issues with any mission that had Locke as the POV. Same with any of the Halo 2/3 Arbiter missions. Not that Keith David isn't an amazing actor, but I never really cared for the non-Chef POV missions. I usually skip them as quick as possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom