OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
57F26285-AF5F-403F-AB82-BC86D0D57A9F.jpeg

I need to get back on. I’ve been so damn busy at home after work every day.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Anyone else having issues with campaign? It keeps telling me to buy it.....when I already bought it and have 2-3 hours into it
Call of duty now says multiplayer is partially installed......won't play online. Same with warzone. About to throw this fucking thing out the window. No internet issues, NAT is open.
If i have to delete halo and reinstall again this is going to be the 3rd time in a month already.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Anyone else having issues with campaign? It keeps telling me to buy it.....when I already bought it and have 2-3 hours into it
Call of duty now says multiplayer is partially installed......won't play online. Same with warzone. About to throw this fucking thing out the window. No internet issues, NAT is open.
If i have to delete halo and reinstall again this is going to be the 3rd time in a month already.
I had MASSIVE issues where I couldn't even start the game up. It constantly froze at the main menu loading screen. Took them over a month to get it fixed, I actually got the game refunded early on and after they fixed the issue bought it again.

As for the campaign? It was okay. Honestly Halo 4 had the superior story among the 343 games.

I was really, really hoping we'd get more Chief Cortana dialogue, but without going into spoilers ugh.

Nothing beat the scope of Halo 2/3 when it came to story though that was one amazing arc both in regards to world building and a storyline.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I think they’re easier to kill in this game vs previous ones
The maybe the PC version is different because they never charge which makes it nigh impossible to attack them from behind.

It was fine in the more open area's, I usually had a long range weapon I could snipe the knees out on them, or access to a scorpion, rocket launcher..etc.

But on the last level you get stuck in a room with two hunters, and it feels like Sgt Johnson is yelling in my ear, "We had two sticks, and a Rock. And we had to SHARE THE ROCK!"

The last hunter set I got stuck in the room with a covenant sniper, and battle rifle.

And I had to pickup the full auto shot-gun, but the damned hunters would not charge so I could attack the back, they just kept backing off and firing from long range. Which in the small, but open space in that room was murder.

• Haha
Reactions: OffshoreDrilling
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info