• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

halo 2

Kyle

Reaction score
anyone else played it yet?

my buddy got it tonight at midnight when it was released, there were probabally 50 people or more at eb that also were waiting for the midnight release, and they all had it reserved. and this was just at one eb, that was just rediculous.

if anyone wants to play on xbc or kai let me know sometime.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Never liked halo 1. Im more of a UT person.

12secGTP

Reaction score
picking up my copy tonight... had it pre-ordered but I was not gonna go out there at midnight just for that. not when i have to be up at 4am...
I know I will be up most of the night tonight playing it tho!! :D

VHGTP

Reaction score
waited in line for 40 minutes at Best Buy down in Bloomington.... this game fuckin ROCKS!! online is going to be reCOCKulous! :D

GTPj

Reaction score
i hated halo 1 but i picked it up last night (at meijers) and there was no line...hahaha anyway it kicks ass when you play online!! let me know when you guys want to play....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom