H&R springs

Cobratron

Reaction score
I'm going to Deans Performance to get the Cobra lowered an inch. Anyone using H&R springs??

If so please post or PM with your thoughts/advice

Any pics would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Reaction score
H&R ride great but you can save money by cutting your springs and getting the exact ride height you are after with how much you cut.

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Reaction score
Im having H and R race springs installed as well as caster camber plates deans peformance is a great shop you will be very happy :headbang:

three valve fox

Reaction score
Im having H and R race springs installed as well as caster camber plates deans peformance is a great shop you will be very happy :headbang:
yea go with H&R race spring i have them on my cobra and i love them
dont go with the H&R sport springs

here is my car with the race springs

sleepercobra

Reaction score
I'm going to Deans Performance to get the Cobra lowered an inch. Anyone using H&R springs??

If so please post or PM with your thoughts/advice

Any pics would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

here is my ride sitting on h&r RACE springs, i recommend them, but i also recommend saving your money and cutting your stock springs.

OP
Cobratron

Cobratron

Reaction score
Thx everyone really helpful info.!

Fordman

Reaction score
I have the sport springs and i love the look but am tired of scraping ALL THE TIME, I guess i will just have to get use to it or weld a skid plate haha

BIGONTS

Reaction score
I have them for about 4 years now, 15K+ miles. Great ride and perfect stance. Personally, I'd rather pay the $200-$250 instead of cutting springs, taking in and out to see if you cut enoght, cut too much, etc... Just not worth the hassle. Just my opinion.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
I am running H&R SS springs. Very nice drop, but since the rest of my car has a lot of bracing, it's very stiff.

Here is a little pic of the side showing the drop. It's def. a decent drop. Although, doesn't look like it from this angle, and with 17 inch low profile wheels/tires.

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Reaction score
I am running H&R SS springs. Very nice drop, but since the rest of my car has a lot of bracing, it's very stiff.

Here is a little pic of the side showing the drop. It's def. a decent drop. Although, doesn't look like it from this angle, and with 17 inch low profile wheels/tires.

you ever had a problem with car being too low seems like muffler almost touchs ground :confused:

Blutooth

Reaction score
I'm using the race springs as well..... Here's a shot of my car with them on....

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
you ever had a problem with car being too low seems like muffler almost touchs ground :confused:

I have bottomed out a few times, on speed bumps and such. Otherwise, I am very careful, and rarely scrape the undercarriage of the car.

I love the look of the drop though, it rides great for the type of suspension and bracing on this thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom