• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

H&R Race Springs (ISOS question)

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I did not install them in my 01 cobra when installing H&R springs and it was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever done besides buy the 01 cobra. I had to pay again to have them installed, RDSNAKE reinstalled them for me. Everytime I hit a pot hole it felt like the car fell in a ditch.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
I did not install them in my 01 cobra when installing H&R springs and it was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever done besides buy the 01 cobra. I had to pay again to have them installed, RDSNAKE reinstalled them for me. Everytime I hit a pot hole it felt like the car fell in a ditch.

Get off your "I hate 01 Cobra pedestal". Don't get all sassy cause your's sucked.

Edit: Realized you owned a Vert 01 Cobra. I feel sorry for you now.

There is a reason the iso's are there Jimbo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info