Guys plays circle game on Cubs, they ban him forever.

b4black

Reaction score

Attachments

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
These are soft times now, everyone is offended, should be no surprise to anyone.

Knowklew

Donating Member
Reaction score
circle game? I thought this was always called asshole?

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's not what fox News showed earlier. It showed the dudes hands blurred out but looked like he was pulling a rope behind the dude and pulling it tight

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
This is definitely not over the circle... Lmao

Dan00Hawk

Reaction score
I always knew it as the circle game. Someone better tell all the NBA players that it is now a "white supremicist" signal. LOL

b4black

Reaction score
That's not what fox News showed earlier. It showed the dudes hands blurred out but looked like he was pulling a rope behind the dude and pulling it tight
Good Greif, Charlie Brown, you're seeing things. The guy flashed a peace sign, then tucked his hand behind the reporter and slipped out the circle. Everyone seeing anything else gets a hit to the arm! :roflpicard:

Marko

Reaction score
The guy loves that everyone is talking about it too. Lol.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Good Greif, Charlie Brown, you're seeing things. The guy flashed a peace sign, then tucked his hand behind the reporter and slipped out the circle. Everyone seeing anything else gets a hit to the arm! :roflpicard:
I see this now... Wtf.. There was 3 of us that watched that at noon and we swore that he was like pulling a rope gesture or something...

Maybe we're just that racist....

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Meanwhile you have African American players and celebrities throwing the black power sign all over the place on live tv, and not a peep.... love the double standards...

And the division of this country just keeps on tickin', thanks media!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Woah, it's 2019.

YoushallgoFo

Reaction score
Cubs are right to ban him. That was a stupid thing to do. Cub fans in general are pretty stupid though.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
It now also represents white supremacy. Was this POS that shot up a mosque playing the Circle game?

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
I had no idea what it meant albeit racist shit or circle game. I never heard of the circle game. I listened to a lot of sports radio yesterday and not one black guy and a lot of them called in knew that was a racist gesture either.

b4black

Reaction score
If you're looking for shit, you'll see shit.

No shit here. Just a silly kids game.

ragingclue

Donating Member
Reaction score
Never heard of the racial aspect of it.

It’s been the circle game for well over a decade and a half as far as I’ve known. Better go ahead and ban the ok signal too.

Can’t believe anybody would get butthurt over this.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Some guy plays the circle game behind a reporter during the Cubs game and now they are banning him for life from Wrigley Field.

I had never heard of this as a racist hand gesture. It's CLEARLY the circle game. They looked and should just admit they lost and take their punch.

https://wgntv.com/2019/05/08/cubs-investigating-fans-on-air-offensive-hand-gesture/

My brother and I used to play all of the time when we were younger which was about 30 years ago.

Rules:

Circle had to be placed below the waist, if you looked directly at it the gesturer got to punch the looker 3 times in the arm. If the puncher forgot to wipe the punches off the arm then they got punched 3 times, you always have to wipe. If you could poke your finger through the circle without the gesturer being able to grab your finger you got to give 3 punches to the arm.

radioguy6

Reaction score
If it is believed to be the Circle game, then this person made a bad judgment call by using a symbol associated with racism above an African American reporter's head while he's doing his job on live TV
so basically, if the reporter was white then it would be the Circle game. But since he was black, it is automatically deemed racism by our selective outrage media.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Can a white male even make eye contact with anyone anymore...without the left instantly calling them racist?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom