Netflix Guess what streaming network is raising prices AGAIN?

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Yea I think it’s about time to cancel. Their content lately has been eh, and a lot of the big shows I watched moved off Netflix.

I guess I’ll have to check out a Hulu and hbo max combo or something.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna cancel at this point. There's no shows I watch on there anymore. Would rather spend the money on a YouTube premium account and watch the stuff I watch anyways commercial free.

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Might nuke it after Ozark is over. I rarely use it and I can always sign up again whenever a show I watch returns.

Tho, may have to wait until after Vikings debuts in February.

Kizzlebizz

Regular
Reaction score
I canceled at the last price hike cause I really didn't watch anything but but that super hero adopted family show and stranger things. When I wanna watch the new seasons I'll sub again for a month or two, binge, and bounce.

I honestly haven't missed it.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Eh. Just means I'll be paying about $5 since I get that discount through T-Mobile. There's plenty my family watches. We actually use every streaming service we pay for.

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
I cancelled years ago when they got involved with the Obamas and gave them production deals just for being who they were, and having zero experience in film or TV.... Didn't want my money going to them.

DEEZUZ

Judge none choose one
Donating Member
Reaction score
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Netflix had better drastically increase their Netflix produced shows if they want to keep their audience. Their movie selection has gone way down. I watched the last season of Deep Space Nine there because Amazon lost it but I haven't watched anything else on Netflix in a long time.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Damn i didnt realize it was even that much. Good thing ive been stealing from a friend

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I cancelled years ago when they got involved with the Obamas and gave them production deals just for being who they were, and having zero experience in film or TV.... Didn't want my money going to them.

Good idea

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have to ask my wife is she watches anything on Netflix, once ozark is over I have nothing. I like it for some of the comedy specials but those are few and far between.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I cant cancel netflix, its my #1 source for Korean programming.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks. But it’s still a lot less money than Comcast. So I can love with it.

For now.

Top Bottom