Admin
Reaction score
i wouldnt have bothered..the thread is only gonna gather hate

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I think with it being out of Off-Topic, and being out of General Car Discussion, it will draw less hate here.

that and with 2 views, and 1 post, I knew you'd get to see it.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
ive stop posting about the gtr almost completely

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
i really need to learn japanese.

59 seconds on tsukuba eh? while awesome, i actually thought it would a bit better than that...

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
mine's set the record which i believe currently holds

Mines have solidly broken into the 59's around Tsukuba by posting a 59.367 with their modified R35 GT-R. Modifications include full Mines Spec III suspension (Sachs dampers, Eibach springs), Mines VX ROM ECU, Mines Silence-VX Pro Titan II exhaust and upgraded Mines brake rotor kit (400mm front rotors). Driving the GT-R was Tetsuya Yamano.

To compare against standard GT-Rs, the best we have seen is 1.01.9 posted by MCR when their car was still standard. Other quick times for modified cars have been a 1.00.2 by Amuse with their modified GT-R.
Standard R35 GT-R best time was 1.01.9 or so.

Z-Tune R34 GT-R was 1.00

Power House Amuse Time Attack R35 GT-R was 1.00.2 in January

Most recent Evo X does 1.06.46

Most recent STi does 1.05.95

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i really know too much about these cars :rofl:

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
the rear suspension geometry of the new civics here state-side looks the same as a 89 Chevy celebrity, I'd imagine that one must be quite alot different to handle that well.

and I also noticed that :

"Availability is limited to 300 cars"

So it'd actually be easier to find a GTR than one of those.....

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
the rear suspension geometry of the new civics here state-side looks the same as a 89 Chevy celebrity, I'd imagine that one must be quite alot different to handle that well.
i was unaware that my car has a solid rear axle.... oh, that was your attempt at humor. and even if you were right about your statement, that is stupid to assume the performance of something solely based on looks. you sound dumber than Jeremy Clarkson calling the suspension on a Z06 "Fit for a Wagon" even though the car outperforms his beloved Astons and Ferraris.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
i was unaware that my car has a solid rear axle.... oh, that was your attempt at humor. and even if you were right about your statement, that is stupid to assume the performance of something solely based on looks. you sound dumber than Jeremy Clarkson calling the suspension on a Z06 "Fit for a Wagon" even though the car outperforms his beloved Astons and Ferraris.
Where did I say 'it doesn't look like it would handle well'

I simply meant to say the geometery of the US civic was pretty basic (as a result of cost cutting), and I was stating that the RR might be a different physical setup than yours to handle that well, I wasn't knocking the car at all!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom