🔧 BUILD Gtppower's 10 cylinders in a Veee

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
GTPpower GTPpower and @Rdrnnr what software did you end up using for disabling a downstream o2 code? My ‘12 Super Duty has no cats and I’d love to shut the code off for that.

I’m also very interested in ForScan... programming keys, shutting off TPMS lights, etc would be awesome
Pull the bulb out of it I doubt you can even do it with hpt anymore.
169,350 miles changed oil and greased the ball joints and u-joints. Kind of thinking about sell this thing.
Psht keep it. It'll burn the piss out of fuel but itll never make enough power to kill itself. I'm pretty sure I saw a guy on sloppy trying to boost one not long ago so maybe do a little lookin into that before letting it go, I'd imagine they'll make some pretty decent power before losing their shit and by the time you trade it your just gonna lose your ass anyway

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
Pull the bulb out of it I doubt you can even do it with hpt anymore.

Psht keep it. It'll burn the piss out of fuel but itll never make enough power to kill itself. I'm pretty sure I saw a guy on sloppy trying to boost one not long ago so maybe do a little lookin into that before letting it go, I'd imagine they'll make some pretty decent power before losing their shit and by the time you trade it your just gonna lose your ass anyway
I'm not looking for more power, I just don't drive it. I've probably put 100 miles on it since February. I would just sell it outright. It's just an extra vehicle at this point.

Reactions: sktchy

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
172,898 changed oil and filter. Selling it is always in the back of my mind, but it's pretty rare to find a 3v with a zf6, so I likely won't.

It does make a goofy squeek/grinding sound when starting out from a stop. It's done this for as long as I've owned it. I'd think if it was the clutch, it would have went out already.

Reactions: sktchy

Thread Info