• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

gtp grill insert

Xtant12

Reaction score
I have seen them around.. where can i find them.. a friend is looking for it and I did not see them on PFYC... anyone know???

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I thought I told you on Saturday. Look up VT GTP on clubgp. Or I think he still sells them on ebay.

Xtant12

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fish@Sep 20 2006, 11:12 PM
I thought I told you on Saturday. Look up VT GTP on clubgp. Or I think he still sells them on ebay.
[snapback]140149[/snapback]​

no no no.. I mean.. you know in the grill on the front.. there iis a small little GTP think you put in there...

Xtant12

Reaction score
like this...

THIS HAPPENED LAST TIME... does this site not take hosted pictures...

Xtant12

Reaction score
do you guys know what im talking about.. They are the really small GTP clips I think that go in your front grill...

DaytonaPaceCar

Reaction score
Anyone notice the license plate in that picture is not real? Can't have 8 letters!

I had one on the pace car... the little emblem. There was a guy in MN I thnk that used to make them. All he would do is buy a grand prix GT door emblem, but off the P(rix) and glue em together with some super strong hot glue. At the time (6+ years ago), it was $40 and included a new right grill. You could make it yourself for much less following those steps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom