GTP Demod intiated...

Well, I’m gonna start tossing stuff up for sale slowly as it comes off the car. At the moment I have the following parts that can be pulled off the car fairly quick.

-----------

### Thrasher quick change pulley system with 3.0 and 3.25 pulleys $110 obo
If you want it we need to swap snouts since i cant pull the hub off now....or you can take the whole blower with the pulleys for $220 (supercharger needs a coupler though...$30 fix)

------------

### 1997 Alternator..not sure if it fits other years...6 months old only.

$65 obo

------------

### Custom made "GTP" Trunk lid mat: This was made for me by Grand Design mat a while ago. It is a MDF board covered with gray carpet to match the trunk. It has raised letters that say GTP. Goes on the underside of the trunk and is visible when open. Very easy to install, and I will include brand new x-mas tree pins for installation.

$50 or make offer!

img202.jpg

------------

MSP CAI thats a little scratched up and has a few cracks along one side but still functional. Will need a new filter and doesnt have the PCM tray anymore.
I originally paid $260 for it ( Link to product)

$50 obo

img206.jpg

img205.jpg

------------

### Car as a roller - SOLD!
### 18" AE077's - SOLD!
### Gauges and gauge pod - SOLD!
### TOG's - SOLD!
### Gen1 Intense 1.90 ratio rockers - SOLD!

Everything left is OBO at this point...make an offer. you might get lucky!

Last edited:

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
Your selling the SC too?
Is it P&P or Gen V?
Yea ill sell the blower...its just a stock blower with the thrasher hub on it. I have 3" and 3.25" pulleys for it. and FYI it need a coupler...

### Thrasher quick change pulley system with 3.0 and 3.25 pulleys

$110 obo - On the car still. I need to get a puller. or you can take the whole blower with the pulleys for $250 (supercharger needs a coupler though...$30 fix)

Ill even lower the price to $230 for the whole setup...Its either coming off the car tonight or tomorrow for sure, along with the rockers and togs

Last edited:

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
Someone is supposed to buy the car after I pull off a few mods, but as of now I have no idea whats going on. If they do the hood is going with it if not then I will offer the car as a roller to whoever. If that doesnt work out It will get parted out completely and Ill call victory for the rest.

If anyone is insterested in it as a roller let me know. There is still going to be quite a few good parts on the car. F1 hood and Spoiler (spoiler has a crack along the seam), C-YA racing trans (3.29 gears, single chain, 2800 stall and shift kit on medium...freshened up about 1.5 years ago), GMPP Sway bars, GMPP lowering springs, KYB struts, Stainless mandrel bent custom exhaust - 3" DP, then 3" to the Y then its 2.5" liek I said all stainless minus the resonator and muffs. , smoked tails...and other misc odds and ends

If no oe buys it as a roller then it will all be for sale eventually.

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
You know what if someone wanted to buy it as a roller...I would sell it right now with all the mods on it for $2500. It would include everything on ive listed here..plus whatever extra parts i have in the garage. The mods on the car alone..even used are worth more then $2500. Honestly someone could pull all the mods off and make their money back then throw a motor in it and sell the car for more profit.

If i pull off a few mods like I am. Togs, rockers, gauges...etc then Id like to get $1500 as a roller. Ant takers?? Im going to look at a truck tomorrow, I could use more for a down payment lol

And just so people know the car isnt perfect...its a 10yr old daily driver. Ill get pics up later this evening.

Engine Upgrades
  • MSP Cold Air Intake
  • T.E.P Pully system with 3.25 pully
  • INTENSE 1.9 ratio Rockers
  • INTENSE Oil Restricted Push Rods
  • DHP Custom Programmed PCM
  • C-YA Racing Programmed PCM
  • 180* Thermostat
  • ZZP Throttle Body Spacer
  • RAT Throttle Body Heat Sheild
  • SLP IAT Spoof
  • Cheetah Poly Motor Mounts
Exhaust Upgrades
  • TOG Headers
  • ADFX Custom Downpipe (3")
  • ADFX Custom Catback Exhaust (3")
  • ADFX Custom Y Pipe (2.5")
  • Dynomax Ultraflo Mufflers
Transmission - Built by C-YA Racing
  • 3.29 Gears
  • Single Chain Conversion
  • 2800 Stall Tourqe Converter
  • High Impact Raybestos Clutches
  • C-YA Limited Slip Differential
  • Thrasher Shift Kit
Suspension Upgrades
  • KYB Struts
  • GMPP Lowering Springs
  • GMPP Front Sway Bar
  • GMPP Rear Sway Bar
Apperance Upgrades
  • MPD F1 Hood
  • MPD F1 Spoiler
  • GM Roof Rails
  • AE-077 18" Rims and Tires
  • Polished Stock 5 stars
  • Street Scene Aluminum Grills
  • Custom Trunk Lid Mat
  • Green Reflective Overlays on Badges
  • Painted Calipers
  • Chin Spoiler Front Air Dam
  • Carbon Fiber Gauge Bezel
  • Clear Corner Headlights
Miscellaneous Upgrades
  • Tri-Pillar Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Trans Temp, Air/Fuel ratio
  • AutoTap OBDII Diagnostic Scanner
  • Fuel Pump Hotwire Kit
Here is a link to a few pics of what the car looks like.

http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?albumid=1&carid=1954

Ill get a few up to date pics later on...right now it could use a wash and wax but other then that its still the same.

Last edited:

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
KJ, I got ya man...Pics will be coming. want to send me an email addy ill email them tonight.

Birdman, whats a $300 spoiler worth to ya that has a crack along the seam. Ill rip that somamabitch off tonight and toss the stocker back on. LMK

Guys if you havent noticed yet...this isnt get rich quick scheme...I just need cash so i can buy a car. Make an offer all I can do is say fuck you...Umm, I mean no. :)

Thread Info