GTP Demod intiated...

Well, I’m gonna start tossing stuff up for sale slowly as it comes off the car. At the moment I have the following parts that can be pulled off the car fairly quick.

-----------

### Thrasher quick change pulley system with 3.0 and 3.25 pulleys $110 obo
If you want it we need to swap snouts since i cant pull the hub off now....or you can take the whole blower with the pulleys for $220 (supercharger needs a coupler though...$30 fix)

------------

### 1997 Alternator..not sure if it fits other years...6 months old only.

$65 obo

------------

### Custom made "GTP" Trunk lid mat: This was made for me by Grand Design mat a while ago. It is a MDF board covered with gray carpet to match the trunk. It has raised letters that say GTP. Goes on the underside of the trunk and is visible when open. Very easy to install, and I will include brand new x-mas tree pins for installation.

$50 or make offer!

img202.jpg

------------

MSP CAI thats a little scratched up and has a few cracks along one side but still functional. Will need a new filter and doesnt have the PCM tray anymore.
I originally paid $260 for it ( Link to product)

$50 obo

img206.jpg

img205.jpg

------------

### Car as a roller - SOLD!
### 18" AE077's - SOLD!
### Gauges and gauge pod - SOLD!
### TOG's - SOLD!
### Gen1 Intense 1.90 ratio rockers - SOLD!

Everything left is OBO at this point...make an offer. you might get lucky!

Last edited:

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
Bump!

Last chance to buy before im forced to go to clubgp and ebay. you wont find cheaper prices anywhere.

the TOGS are back for sale...buyer ran into problems.

i have the followng left...

togs
1.9 gen1 intense rockers with pushrods and mounts
GTP trunk lid mat
S/C with thrasher hub, 3.25 and 3.0 pulleys
6 month old alternator

ill update all prices when i get home. it sucks posting on my phone. id rather sell locally to avoid shipping so come get a deal make an offer you might be supprised....or not lol

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
HEY JOE, DO YOU STILL HAVE THE VALVE COVERS? THE NEW ENGINE NEEDED THEM, I FIGUERED I'D GIVE YOU A SHOT.... AND I STILL HAVENT WENT TO THE CAR YET, I'LL GET THAT STRAP FOR YOU THAT YOU USED TO HOLD DOWN THE ENGINE.
Sorry man, I just sold the heads and valve covers to a guy yesterday.

Although I was going to contact you, I was wondering if you needed the Accessory bracket with the pulleys on them? If you do no problem, but if not anyway I could get that back? Someone else I know needs it. Just thought Id ask

And no hurry on the strap. Whenever you get to it its not a big deal. Like I told your brother if im not around just toss it in the yard from the alley..Ill see it lol

And a big bump again. Items updated!

Last edited:

Thread Info