GTO took a beating a couple weeks ago.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
this happened when i was parked in my lot, while sitting in the car. i watched as a blazer backed straight into my car. the lady was on her cell phone, and obviously not paying attention.

the damage
CIMG0305.jpg

CIMG0304.jpg

5 days in the body shop later it's good as new
CIMG0316.jpg

it got a new hood ($1200), new front bumper ($900), left headlight ($800 :ugh:), new front emblem ($140), along with labor and paint came to about $3700 (paid by her insurance).
i told them to keep the front plate bracket off, too.
i never knew that pontiac emblem was supposed to be red! :rollpicard:

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
DAMN! Thank god you were in teh car when she hit you, otherwise she would have just drove off.

thanks. After she got out and looked she wanted to move her car back into a spot. She had state farm insurance, which was very pleasant to deal with. No questions asked, no bs. All OEM parts were used to fix it.
and yes, she was black

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
thanks. After she got out and looked she wanted to move her car back into a spot. She had state farm insurance, which was very pleasant to deal with. No questions asked, no bs. All OEM parts were used to fix it.
and yes, she was black

I'm with state farm and they've been great when having to file a claim. Some lady hit my car in parking lot a few years ago (she was white) and one quarter-size dent cause $1,500 worth of repainting. She refused to pay, so state farm billed her the deductible and filed a claim in her name -- she had state farm as well.

Thread Info