gto photoshoot / 25 photos-140mb's

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
So I had nothing to do with this photoshoot, other then supplying my car..

One day when i was at work BOOSTD asked if he could take my car and get some pics taken...

Being that it wasn't planned- the quality of the car wasn't at its best and really wasn't "ready" for a true photoshoot.

But i am more then pleased with result..

They guy who took the pics is a friend of Chris, named Thorne Washington..
I believe he is 21, and just getting into photography..
http://www.thornewashington.com/

anyway, let me know what you think
TDM_1735.jpg

TDM_1703-Edit.jpg

TDM_1699-Edit.jpg

TDM_1698-Edit.jpg

TDM_1697-Edit.jpg

TDM_1696-Edit.jpg

TDM_1644-Edit.jpg

TDM_1461-Edit.jpg

_MG_4280-Edit.jpg

_MG_4275-Edit.jpg

_MG_4250.jpg

_MG_4209.jpg

_MG_4171.jpg

_MG_4166.jpg

_MG_4135.jpg

_MG_4107.jpg

_MG_4096-Edit.jpg

_MG_4069-Edit-Edit.jpg

_MG_4040-Edit-Edit.jpg

_MG_4033-Edit.jpg

_MG_4031-Edit.jpg

_MG_4028-Edit.jpg

_MG_4004-Edit.jpg

_MG_4002-Edit.jpg

_MG_3996-Edit.jpg

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
Sweet ass pcitures and car. Nice ass shots. I agree with your submission for COTM already.

thanks, me too! that was my favorite one..

looks good! seems like he really likes to take pictures from the left side of the car. :) also, why did he leave one of his flash/umbrella in the shot? haha. car looks great!!

ya know.. i didnt even notice that.. but that is my cars god side :s00ls:

and maybe to break up the scenery a bit :dunno: but i like it

sick pics and locations

Thanks.. all taken in downtown rockford.. they still have all the raws and took over 500 pictures i think.. i gotta get the disk from them.. these were just the ones i got emailed to me.

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
looks good! seems like he really likes to take pictures from the left side of the car. :) also, why did he leave one of his flash/umbrella in the shot? haha. car looks great!!

he asked my opinion on that one and i thought it was different, so i had him leave it in.

that location was in a bad part of town. i drove on the sidewalk and its right next to the river at a park, along with those night shots with the RR track above.

*300 pics taken

sick pics and locations

this location was horrible. you wouldnt believe what was pshop'd out of it. looks like a totally different location!

_MG_4069-Edit-Edit.jpg

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Nice gto to bad you arent closer we could get together for a little shoot. I would love to have some high quality photos of my car.

Are those coilovers from gforce too? Also are those the anti-wheel hop axles? What else is done to the suspension myn is all stock and needs some upgrades bad.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
he asked my opinion on that one and i thought it was different, so i had him leave it in.

that location was in a bad part of town. i drove on the sidewalk and its right next to the river at a park, along with those night shots with the RR track above.

*300 pics taken

this location was horrible. you wouldnt believe what was pshop'd out of it. looks like a totally different location!

_MG_4069-Edit-Edit.jpg

Dude! I'm sure a skinny white kid in a nice loud car didn't stick out in THEE ghetto'est part of Crackford! I wouldn't go down there with a SWAT team let alone your skinny ass! :roflpicard: I hope one of you had a side-arm.

BoostedK20

Feb 16, 2010
Nice gto to bad you arent closer we could get together for a little shoot. I would love to have some high quality photos of my car.

Are those coilovers from gforce too? Also are those the anti-wheel hop axles? What else is done to the suspension myn is all stock and needs some upgrades bad.

yes, the coilovers are from GForce. We had regular axles in at first then just switched over to the anti-wheel hop axle. (one is larger than the other so there's no confusion for everyone)

Dude! I'm sure a skinny white kid in a nice loud car didn't stick out in THEE ghetto'est part of Crackford! I wouldn't go down there with a SWAT team let alone your skinny ass! :roflpicard: I hope one of you had a side-arm.

ooh Don...I guess I just know the right people :naughty:

some of those pics were taken in Davis Park if you didnt notice. I wanted that location, so I did what was necessary to make it happen.

_MG_4250.jpg

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
yes, the coilovers are from GForce. We had regular axles in at first then just switched over to the anti-wheel hop axle. (one is larger than the other so there's no confusion for everyone)

originally had the level 2 axles- the he came out with the larger diameter anti wheel hop kit, so i bought the thicker axle...

I actually still have the normal level 2 i took out.. need to sell it, only has like 200 miles on it.

but those coilovers are the only thing done suspension wise.. i need to upgrade bushings but im too broke.. i wont be able to buy anything for the car til next year

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Is Rockford really that bad? I'm the whitest guy i know and i have gone to parties in some of the worst parts of Aurora, where not to be racist, i was on of 2 white guys there, and i have never had a problem with the keep your mouth shut and don't make crazy eye contact plan.

BoostedK20

Feb 16, 2010
Is Rockford really that bad? I'm the whitest guy i know and i have gone to parties in some of the worst parts of Aurora, where not to be racist, i was on of 2 white guys there, and i have never had a problem with the keep your mouth shut and don't make crazy eye contact plan.

Parts of Rockford yes. There are certain parts of this town that the cops dont even go to. You can certainly come to Rockford, I'll take you to Fairgrounds and then you'll understand.

Thread Info