gt500 tr606 trans swap

gt500 tr6060 trans swap

*****SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD**********SOLD*****

this is a takeout OEM transmission conversion i bought 2nd hand. i have not opened it up the case to inspect it, but from my understanding 1st and 2nd gear syncros need to be replaced (common ) but the trans is still driveable and grinds only under high rpm speed shifting. i am listing this for sale because i have other priorities i must be looking at . comes with a SHELBY GT500 KR billet shifter, crossmember, OEM driveshaft, and hardware. clutch is not included. this is a 6 speed transmision and will bolt up to any 05+ car, AS WELL AS 10+ cars. for quickest reply text eightfour7 three4seven 14threefour

*you will need a reverse lockout sensor unless you want to muscle the shifter into reverse, and a 26 spline clutch disc clutch kit to complete this.

parts for this transmission are cheap, you can find synchros here for $120 --------> D&D Performance - T-56 Magnum/TR-6060 Synchronizers

Im asking 1600 on craigslist and 1400 firm on a local forum listing

Last edited:

Thread Info