đź’¦ Detailing Group Buy - The Rag Company

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Sometimes.

I have yet to do a batch of microfibers in the washer yet. I have a basket full of them but kinda wanna take em to the laundry mat
for sure dont use the clothes washer. Same reason I end up just tossing them or hosing them off and outside drying.

youll end up with shit all over your clothes.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
You don't own these towels. Gtfo
Yeah because these are the only microfiber towels in the world

Look its Yaj Yak Yaj Yak !

tenor(1).gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
If they're not oily/greasy I toss them in my washer, NFG. I just wash junky towels after them, ones I don't care if they get stained by any transfer. Then I'll wash my clothes. I have yet to have any article of clothing ruined by something that came off of the microfiber rag/towel.

If they're oily/greasy I'll toss them, or wash by hand.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Not sure if anyone knows, I didnt until I bought my first washing machine, but you are recommended to clean it once a month right? They make tablets to throw in there and run to wash the tub.

Could just wash your oily/used towles, then run the cleaning tablet, then be good I would think.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The hell kinda washers you guys have? I wash all my microfibers in my washer, even the ones I use to clean my wheels/exhaust tips, and have not seen any adverse effects in my clothes from it. Its not like you're washing the towels WITH your clothes, and if you are, you're doing it so wrong. I normally do one cycle w/ soap, and then run it a 2nd time w/ just water, just to make sure everything gets rinsed out good.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The hell kinda washers you guys have? I wash all my microfibers in my washer, even the ones I use to clean my wheels/exhaust tips, and have not seen any adverse effects in my clothes from it. Its not like you're washing the towels WITH your clothes, and if you are, you're doing it so wrong. I normally do one cycle w/ soap, and then run it a 2nd time w/ just water, just to make sure everything gets rinsed out good.
Only the finest LS2JZ turbo powered washers my friend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info