đź’¦ Detailing Group Buy - The Rag Company

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Purple towels are in the wash, here’s the fluffy yellow ones waiting their turn. These towels are SOFT!
I can’t wait to use them, on my cars!

D5581C32-FDFD-4D0C-A203-B691C56AACA7.jpeg

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Are they what you would use when you wet a car, spray your turtle wax si02 ceramic stuff on and then dry?

I am sure they would work in that application, but you might go through a decent amount of towels. You might be better off with a drying towel. Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ recommends this one I think.

Reactions: DanJ and DEEZUZ

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
The eagle 500 does not do well in "drying" applications. I don't like them wet at all, even for a rinseless wash, I would find something else.

DEEZUZ DEEZUZ if you are going to invest in the double twistress, I suggest buying a bottle of rags 2 riches as well. Using a sealant and/or ceramic based product, the towels will eventually become hydrophobic. This means they will just push water on the surface rather than absorbing.
cold wash, no fabric softener and air dry is my process.

Reactions: DanJ

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I think I have a few. They are like double microfiber?

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
The twistress is not a double towel. I believe that would be the gauntlet.
If you have what is shown in the link, they should work for what you want them to do.

BE advised Mook had a "soft" towel and it may have been the cause of the marring on his car.
not all MF towels are created equal

Reactions: blue-sun
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info