• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

group buy on injectors?

I

imported_Diavolo

Not really a group buy but Ron was saying that you can only get the 38's or 42's in sets of 8. So if we get 4 people together we can buy 3 sets and split the cost.

Anyone else down for this? I am runnign a 3.0 pulley and would like a little breathing room with my injectors.

2002SilverGTP

Reaction score
contact justin at caspers electronics, you can buy a set of six flow matched and balanced 42.5's

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by Diavolo@Jan 28 2005, 05:21 PM
http://superchargersonline.com/product_det...mber=V8F160-038

according to that.  It will come out to $261.75 for 42# injectors. 

hmmmmmmm,  on ZZP though you can get them for $230. 

Maybe this isn't a good idea
[snapback]69324[/snapback]​
Lest you forget, you can get them cheaper elsewhere. I wouldn't worry too much about flow matching on the Lucas, it's kind of a moot point with them.

Look at ebay first, and when you find 42's you'll find ebay stores that normally carry them. If you can find them (which I did) for $250 per 8 injectors, that ends up being about $190 for a set of 6 if 4 people go in on them.

Royalgtp

Reaction score
maybe..........how hard/long will it take to tune in?
Ron you said I need to download a program or somehting like that for my PCM?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

You can dial it in with a mini afc, but it's really not the way to do it. There is a table to set what your injectors flow, and a separate table for the MAF. The mini-afc just fools the computer by changing the maf frequency, so the bigger injectors don't drown the car in fuel. I like the mini-afc a lot, but a tuning program is really the way to go once the car gets really modifed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom