Grizzly Attacks Cobra

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yikes! Don't leave Fig Newtons in your Cobra in Alaska.

1532722024863.jpg

When Cotter awoke the next morning, one of the other drivers soon called, telling him to get outside to the parking lot immediately. Lo and behold, there was the mangled remains of the top, along with some muddy paw prints and a few small dents in the rear fender.

The police later arrived, and upon inspecting the prints and finding some scruffy brown hairs, determined it was indeed a bear’s handiwork. But before you jump to the conclusion that the grizzly was just more of a Porsche fan, it turned out that all the cuddly guy wanted was a small pack of Fig Newtons that were unknowingly left behind the seats. "Or maybe he wanted a closer look at Carroll's signature," says Cotter.

Through it all, he remained calm and mostly just bemused. “The car’s top had survived 53 years unscathed, but couldn’t make it 11 days in Alaska,” Cotter says. “I’ve got bigger problems, anyway. My clutch hydraulics went out, so I’ve convinced a guy to let me borrow his airplane hangar for a bit to fix things. I’ve got work to do.”

1532722128722.jpg

Grizzly attacks cobra in Alaska. Shelby Cobra, that is | Fox News

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info