3e19e31c160af99a16616da6f21abb2b.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Ok, I officially HATE this thread...

Why? I LOVE grilled cheese.

Mayo makes me barf though, so I use the good, salty land 0'lakes spreadable stuff (so as not to destroy the bread trying to spread it with the knife), on whole wheat bread and then I mix up my cheese. I love Land O'Lakes white american from the deli counter, and what I sometimes mix in (to help the melting process), is some Velveeta.

Then cook until the bread is burned on both sides... Gauranteed cheese broth on the inside...

lefty

Addict
Aug 23, 2015
I like meat or an over hard egg in my grilled cheese. I don't like the mayo grilled cheese. but I also use a lot of other cheeses combos besides processed cheese singles. Cheddar, Provolone, Pepper Jack, Mozzarella, Brie......... there are so many different good cheeses

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
soggy microwave bread with cheese, no glorious butter crispiness, what are you an animal?

If you have a four bread toaster you can make two sandwiches in about two minutes . Very quick eat and run .

It's so easy to get creative . You put four pieces of toast with cheese in the microwave on a plate or a napkin . When you take them out you can sprinkle what ever you want on them . I've tried chips, fritos , cereal , peanuts , pretzels , etc etc . Some much goodness .

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I thought it worthwhile to resurrect this thread after I tried Chef John's grilled cheese which has cheese on the inside and on the outside. Super easy add on to a regular grilled cheese sandwich and it gives more flavor and a crispy texture to the entire sandwich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlTCkNkfmRY

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info