Grey 03 Cobra

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
It was you then you looked like you were in deep thought or something :biggthump

I may have been trying to figure out if I could squeeze out a fart without shitting myself. :toilet_cl

Actually, I think I was sitting there trying to figure out if I should hit the gas station and top off my tank with 93 Octane since when I filled up yesterday, all the place had was 92. Then I was thinking "really... what kinda difference is that going to make... I'll go from 92 octane to 92.01 octane. Next time you see me, just honk or yell and get me out of my zone. :D

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
I may have been trying to figure out if I could squeeze out a fart without shitting myself. :toilet_cl

Actually, I think I was sitting there trying to figure out if I should hit the gas station and top off my tank with 93 Octane since when I filled up yesterday, all the place had was 92. Then I was thinking "really... what kinda difference is that going to make... I'll go from 92 octane to 92.01 octane. Next time you see me, just honk or yell and get me out of my zone. :D

LOL! Yeah next time I will do one of those push the clutch in and give her some rev's:biggthump That seems to be the universal wave now days for me atleast dont really get the waves as much......or I could just burn the shit outta my good ol street radials:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::lmao:::lmao::

Thread Info