• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Grey 03 Cobra

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
You were heading North on Gary Ave just past thru the Army Trail intersection I was merging into the turning lane going to be turning left. Car looked and sounded sweet:headbang:

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
You were heading North on Gary Ave just past thru the Army Trail intersection I was merging into the turning lane going to be turning left. Car looked and sounded sweet:headbang:
Was this last night around 6:30? If so, that was me. :D

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
I see you all the time in our parking lot... too bad the windows don't open to pee on you! jk
Gonna be out tonight?

DSG03COBRA

Reaction score
It was you then you looked like you were in deep thought or something :biggthump
I may have been trying to figure out if I could squeeze out a fart without shitting myself. :toilet_cl

Actually, I think I was sitting there trying to figure out if I should hit the gas station and top off my tank with 93 Octane since when I filled up yesterday, all the place had was 92. Then I was thinking "really... what kinda difference is that going to make... I'll go from 92 octane to 92.01 octane. Next time you see me, just honk or yell and get me out of my zone. :D

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
I may have been trying to figure out if I could squeeze out a fart without shitting myself. :toilet_cl

Actually, I think I was sitting there trying to figure out if I should hit the gas station and top off my tank with 93 Octane since when I filled up yesterday, all the place had was 92. Then I was thinking "really... what kinda difference is that going to make... I'll go from 92 octane to 92.01 octane. Next time you see me, just honk or yell and get me out of my zone. :D
LOL! Yeah next time I will do one of those push the clutch in and give her some rev's:biggthump That seems to be the universal wave now days for me atleast dont really get the waves as much......or I could just burn the shit outta my good ol street radials:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::lmao:::lmao::

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom